The assignment was to create a concept magazine cover for a magazine project that was worked on throughout the term. The goal of the cover was to properly display the type of magazine, along with the type of content you could find inside.
My process was fairly different compared to my co-students, Instead of working on my banner and cover first I opted or doing it last. Since I wanted this mock issue to fully display the articles and style choices I made through the magazine. The solution I ended with I believe paired well with the content found inside, I used a image from a photoshoot o a article within the mag, and also was able to tie the features to the cover by bleeding over fonts and colors.
The success of this project was the cohesive yet editorial feel the cover provided.