Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting. (Membership discount not applicable for student competitions)
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Nadine Chahine, Typeface Designer
• Akira Kobayshi, Type Director at Monotype Imaging Inc.
• Dan Rhatigan, Senior Manager of Adobe Type
• Alexandra Korolkova, Typeface Designer
Be sure to submit early for the greatest exposure on our website and a possible blog and email promotion of your work internationally.
Extended Deadline: May 12, 2020
All entries must be registered online no later than May 12, 2020, 11:59 pm EST.
Non-Member Single: $150
Non-Member Series/Video: $300
Member Single: $75
Member Series/Video: $150